Google Street View Technology goes inside! Click! – Look! – Experience! Allow Customers to step inside your business to explore the details you worked so hard to create.
Why use Google StreetView for business?
- 97% of all consumers use online media to shop locally.
- 67% of all online searches are performed on Google.
- 46% of searchers now use a mobile device exclusively.
- Businesses report a 25% increase in direct online impressions.
- Over 100,000+ businesses have used Google Business Photos since it launched a year ago.
- The tour is hosted by Google at no cost to you. Yes, Google hosts your tour for free!
- Tours enhance the way your business profile appears in Google Search results, Google Maps, Google+ and emerging Google products.
- You as the business owner retain full rights to all the images and the tours are easily embedded into websites, and social media.
- A link to any scene within the tour highlighting a specific area of your business can be e-mailed to your prospective customers or clients.
- Standing out on a Google search means increased customer traffic because they see the tour and want to visit.
- An enhanced Google listing shapes opinions and helps the customer make decisions.
- Expanded content inventory for social media management saves time because hundreds of scenes are available for distribution.
How does it work?
- We schedule the photo shoot for a day and time that is convenient for you. We review the important areas of your business that you would like the tour to highlight. The shoot takes between 1-2 hours from start to finish and the tour goes live within two weeks. It’s that easy!
- Most businesses prefer not to have people in the tour but if there are people present Google will blur all faces.
How much does it cost?
- Cost depends on the size of your business and number of scenes required to complete your tour. Prices begin at $400 for a small location to over $2,500 more complex tours.
- A Google virtual tour is extremely cost effective. You are only paying for the cost of the photography to capture the tour. There are never any reoccurring monthly or hidden fees of any kind.
To find out more information on how Google StreetView works please click here to go to their website.